Instructions for Registering for Meet in Direct Athletics (DA)
All schools must use www.directathletics.com to enter the meet after . There is NO CHARGE for using this website. The entry process consists of two parts:
1. You must first update your rosters on Direct Athletics or, if you do not have an existing Team in Direct Athletics, create your Team and put in your rosters.
2. In DA go to MEET SCHEDULE, click on the green register bar for the NH Middle Schools Meet of Champions, and enter each athlete into the meet. You must do this for both boys and girls separately. If you do not see the meet on your DA schedule, you need to contact Justin Platt email@example.com with the DA school team name so that your team can be “invited” to the meet. This step is not automated and may take several hours. When your team has been invited you will receive an email confirming.
If you are a new coach to your school you will either have to get the user name and password for the account from the previous coach, or create a new account for yourself.
Instructions for Setting Up Team in Direct Athletics
1. Go to www.DirectAthletics.com
2. On the top menu bar click on: Sign Up
3. Choose Team Account
4. Fill in the information:
- Email address
- Sport = Track and Field
- Team Type = Middle School/Junior High/Elementary
- State = New Hampshire
- Country = United States
- Click the Submit button
6. Once you get your Team established,
- Follow the prompts to add your athletes and make sure that you click the Submit button as this is what actually saves each athlete to the database.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the EXACT SCHOOL NAME that you registered under so that your team can be “invited” to the meet. This step is not automated and may take several hours. When your team has been invited you will receive an email confirming.
8. For all entries, they MUST include a Time/Mark and the meet and date the mark was set. Any entries without a valid mark and meet will be questioned and potentially deleted.
Any questions feel free to email email@example.com, or for high level assistance firstname.lastname@example.org.
(*Credit to Rick Berryman and Lancer Timing for much of this content)